Monthly Property Management Services
Our Monthly Management service is popular with Lancaster-area landlords because it frees up their time to focus on other priorities. Services include rent collection, maintenance services, bill pay services, and more.
Monthly Rental Management Services
We can help you manage your properties efficiently and keep tenants happy and paying rent on time.
Your tenants will have several convenient methods for paying their rent. Multiple options takes away tenant excuses and provides every opportunity to pay rent on time.
These options include:
- Auto-draw from their checking account.
- Online debit or credit card payment.
- Cash pay service at several conveniently located local businesses.
Our system has automated notifications for tenants so they always know their balance and when rent is due. They’ll also get a mailed letter and an email notification when we post a utility bill to their account..
24-Hour Maintenance Services
We use the most advanced maintenance software on the market called Property Meld. This online platform allows tenants to submit a work order easily and you can stay in the loop with tenants, our field techs, and the property manager.
Other benefits include:
- You can rely on our trusted team of roofers, electricians, plumbers, and general maintenance techs that provide great service at a reasonable price.
- We will track major updates for you (new furnace, roof installation, etc.)
- Lead paint compliance requirements.
- We have handled every water issue you can imagine.
One of the biggest hassles for all investment owners is delinquent tenants. With our management team behind you there is no need to fear this process. We have a well defined delinquent policy that manages the process all the way from 5 days late to eviction, if necessary.
- You will never lose more than two month’s rent, even in the worst non-payment situations.
- It is very rare that we actually have to evict any tenant.
- If a tenant is evicted within the first year of tenancy, we will re-lease the property for free.
Tenant & Owner Online Access
Our property management software allows both owners and tenants to access their online accounts 24/7. Tenants are never in the dark about what they owe. They also have the ability to submit one-time or recurring payments through their portal.
The portal also includes Property Meld. Here are a few key features:
- Tenants can submit and track maintenance requests online.
- Owners can check on your property investment performance.
- Owners can view rent roll reports and property profit/loss (P&L) reports.
About Our Team
Since our founding in 2009, the Trademark Property team has focused on helping both seasoned veterans and newcomers to real estate investment solve problems and find ways to make real estate ownership an enjoyable and profitable experience. Call us at 717.799.1222 to learn more.
Richard has lived in Lancaster City for 10+ years and specializes in rentals and investments throughout Lancaster County.
Chad has been a real estate agent for 20+ years and specializing in investment properties and sheriff’s sales.
Gerald is a F&M graduate and has been a licensed property manager for over 10 years. Gerald runs the daily operations at Trademark Lancaster, which he and Chad co-founded in 2009.
Common Questions Landlords Ask Us
How are repairs handled?
How are utility and other bills paid?
How is rent collected?
1) Auto-draw from their checking account, debit or credit card.
2) Cash pay service where they have the option of going to a local business and paying there. Offering multiple options lessens tenant excuses and provides every opportunity to pay rent on time.
Why Do Property Owners in the Lancaster Area Work With Us?
It’s simple: Happy tenants are good tenants! Property owners in the Lancaster area rely on our experienced team to streamline rent payment, repairs, and other aspects of owning a property that benefit both owners and rental tenants.
“Always respond to repair calls fast, they send out real professionals to assess any issues. There is no hassle, you can put your requests, pay rent, and contact them all online.”
– Jennifer Leigh (Google review)
“Management continues to be responsive to our needs and requests. Been here 3 years now and have enjoyed the experience. Love the community and the property.”
– Christian Salisbury (Google review)
“Management very professional, all locations are superb, and if any issues arise Trademark team will resolve expeditiously!!!”
– Eric Leed (Google review)
We work with landlords and property owners throughout Central PA, including:
- Manheim Township
- New Holland
- Mount Joy