What Can A Professional Property Management Company Do For You?
What to expect when working with Trademark Property Management
While managing your rental is certainly within the abilities of most property owners, the time and effort involved in management may be greater than the cost of hiring a professional property manager. The professional property manager is conversant with the applicable statutes and regulations relevant to the management of rental property. In addition, the manager will perform the following tasks as part of the management service:
- Preparation and execution of rental agreements
- Disbursal of funds to the property owner
- Collection of rents
- Coordination of maintenance and repair work
- Disbursal of deposits in accordance with state law
- Marketing of vacant properties through our website, For Rent signs, apartments.com, rent.com and other online resources.
- Thorough review of perspective tenant’s credit, employment and rental history
- Eviction of residents for breach of the rental agreement
- Detailed record keeping and year end reports
- Monthly reports showing income and itemized expenses
- Online access to your owner account
Monday – Friday | 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
325 North Duke St., Lancaster, PA 17602